Maritime Legal Investment Company, LLC invites active, talented lawyers who want to work in the field of legal services for the maritime business, as well as aimed at success and long-term work in our team, to participate in the competition for the vacant position - Lawyer.
- Review and draft various legal documents
- Participation in negotiations on various issues
- Organization of concluding the contracts
- Preparation of draft agreements/list of disagreements
- Protecting the Clients rights and interests in court, law enforcement, regulatory bodies, as well as other institutions and organizations
- Preparation of legal opinions on legal issues for giving legal advice (verbal or/and written) on the Client`s request
- Conducting legal research
- Preparation of analytical materials
- Legislative changes monitoring
- Evidence collection
- Participation in project teams
- Performing of additional assignments
- Master`s law degree (the presence of attorney's certificate will be an advantage)
- 3+ years of legal experience (working experience in the companyes from maritime bussines or in law firms engaged in their legal support will be an advantage)
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of law
- English – Upper Intermediate (B2) and higher
- Attention to detail, high self-organization and responsibility for the results of own work
- The skill to quickly navigate the legislation
- Excellent of written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Responsible and professional approach to work
- Focus on results
- Punctuality, sociability, non-conflict
- Confident PC and office equipment skills
- Ability to work in a team and striving to professional development
- Official employment
- Timely and stable payment of decent salary
- Participation in the interesting projects realization and solving of complex legal matters
- Career opportunities
- Work in a friendly team in the heart of Odessa - on Primorsky Boulevard!
- Full-time from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday-Friday.
The competition includes several stages of selection, in particular:
- Introductory interview
- Performing of practical task
- Final interview
The salary is determined by the results of passing of all selection process stages and will be discussed with the competition winner at the final interview.
To enter the competition, send your CV, cover and motivation letter to our e-mail - [email protected].
CV`s without cover and motivation letters are not accepted.
Documents for participation are accepted until November 16, 2018.
Good luck to all competition participants!