Maritime Legal Investment Company, LLC invites active, talented young lawyers who want to work in the field of legal services for the maritime business, as well as aimed at success and long-term work in our team, to participate in the competition for the vacant position - Paralegal.
- Review and draft various legal documents
- Create and maintain case files
- Preparation of legal opinions on legal issues for giving legal advice on the Client`s request
- Conducting legal research
- Preparation of analytical materials
- Legislative changes monitoring
- Evidence collection
- Participation in project teams
- Work with incoming, outgoing and internal documentation
- Performing of additional assignments
- Master`s/Bachelor`s law degree
- High level of theoretical knowledge of law
- Legal experience will be an advantage
- Attention to detail, high self-organization and responsibility for the results of own work
- The skill to quickly navigate the legislation
- English - Intermediate (B1) and higher
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Responsible and professional approach to work
- Focus on results
- Punctuality, sociability, non-conflict
- Confident PC and office equipment skills
- Ability to work in a team and striving to professional development
- Official employment
- Timely and stable payment of decent salary
- Participation in the interesting projects realization and solving of complex legal matters
- Career opportunities
- Work in a friendly team in the heart of Odessa - on Primorsky Boulevard!
- Full-time from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday-Friday.
The competition includes several stages of selection, in particular:
- Introductory interview
- Performing of practical task
- Final interview
The salary is determined by the results of passing of all selection process stages and will be discussed with the competition winner at the final interview.
To enter the competition, send your CV, cover and motivation letter to our e-mail - [email protected].
CV`s without cover and motivation letters are not accepted.
Documents for participation are accepted until November 16, 2018.
Good luck to all competition participants!